Product and Services that PISCINES DESJOYAUX (M) SDN BHD provides :-
• Exclusive technology in designing and building swimming pools with 10 years international warranty and optional swimming systems
• Water features and ornaments
• Deck finishing
• Pool maintenance services
• Pool maintenance supplies
• Poolside accessories
Thanks to DESJOYAUX ’s advanced technology, we can enjoy swimming pools that:
· Are custom made for any size and shape;
· Do not require any underground piping and pump house;
· Involve fast construction time (average 14 days for 8 x 4 M pool);
· Use corrosion proof materials;
· Have built in spotlights;
· Have an optional hydrotherapy and cross current swimming systems;
· Are easy to maintain with low maintenance cost;
· Are ecologically friendly;
· Come with ten-years international warranty;
· Come with quality after sales service under one exclusive worldwide network.
The Desjoyaux Group’s journey started in 1966 by Jean Desjoyaux. He had an idea of wellbeing for his children, family, and friends and built the family’s first swimming pool by hand. Today with more than 40 years of experience in designing and building pools, Desjoyaux Pools is the world’s leading in-ground swimming pool manufacturer. The Desjoyaux Group is currently shipping over 15,000 pools per year to 80 countries worldwide and has more than 400 distributors & showrooms. To date over 500,000 swimming pools have been constructed by Desjoyaux worldwide.
The various components of a Desjoyaux pool are designed and manufactured in a technologically advanced plant in France. The 37,000 sq m plant boasts a revolutionary ecological production line that transforms recyclable plastics and has injection presses ranging from 500 to 6,000 tonnes that is unique in Europe. The values instilled in the Desjoyaux Group and the superior technological advancements provide for a lifetime of enjoyment, significant savings, and endless possibilities in design, shape and equipment that can be offered to the consumer. It is for these reasons that the Desjoyaux Group is the world’s number one and the first swimming pool group to be listed on any stock exchange in the world (Euronext Paris).